Tuesday, February 27, 2007

About Archway

Let's talk about a little about my work!

I work in CTTC Archway, an enterprise that provides MAM system (mobile asset management) services, a kind of GPS service!

I am liking a lot working there and it's been a really good experience where i can acknowledge and learn a lot of new things and it's a good way to understand the Chinese culture.

I'll leave you with a video of our the Launching Commercial Ceremony of Archway where was present a lot of VIP guests as the Portuguese Premier Minister, as others Portuguese Ministers, and some Chinese governments people as well as several important Economic figures in China.

This is a video of a news that passed in the national Portuguese channel RTP. You can see my portuguese boss in CTTC Archway (www.cttcarchway.com.cn/english/index.asp) giving an interview- Tiago Guerra, CFO.

No comments: