Tuesday, February 13, 2007

FOR MY FRIENDS WHO DON’T KNOW HOW I END UP IN CHINA!!!

hello my dear friends!

So here’s my explanation of how did I arrived to china!

After arriving in Portugal on June 2005 from my Erasmus year in Finland I ended my degree and graduated on February 2006. And has, for those you were in with me in Tampere, I immediately started to see some way to work abroad Portugal.

So some people mentioned me a program called “INOV CONTACTO”. What is it? And what is it about? ... So is a Portuguese, with European’s Funds exchange program for recent graduated people. So they send people all over the world!

Therefore in July, I applied for this program as did some thousands of Portuguese people! Thus, after 6 months of tests and evaluations I was a one of 186 chosen people by the Portuguese Government organism!

So I went on a 10-day formation in Lisbon where they, theoretically, study each one of us psychologically and find out where each of the 186 chosen should better adapt, work and live of more than 36 different countries.

And so, I was a fortune one cause they sent me to the country I was dreaming to go!...

So, here am I for a 9 month internship in a Chinese company!!!

AND I’M LOVING IT!!!....

Thank you for receiving me…dear Beijing!

Is it clear now my friends?!?!?...hope so!

2 comments:

Franti said...

ok nuno, got it...bby the way do u know where did silvio's comment and mine go??
i work for a compny which has some business in beijing, i might come somewhen...

remember: did...go, not did...went :P

nuno said...

hei franti!

that you for the correction...once more!;P...

i really don't know were you comments are...but i will search for it!

you're welcome in beijing!

abbraccio...ciao