Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chinese New Year

as i promise...photos and videos of the Chinese New Year and my Birthday...
...our dinner with Leo's lovely family and his great Grandmother...it was an honor...
thanks for the invitation Leo...







i'm so happy to notice that you frequently visit my blog!!!...thanks for your support!...but, where are you comments, people?...does anyone have 5 minutes to write some words...this is supposed to be my diary and history in china....and i want you in it!...so participate!!!

再见...bye bye

3 comments:

Dillon said...

Ola,nuno!I am your colleague,Dillon Jiang of sales department.This morning ,I wanted to search Archway's website on Internet,but when I input the word of ARCHWAY on Google,I found your blog.It is very intersting! You have a happy Chinese New year with Leo's family in Shanghai.It is a good start in China.To give you my comment, adding your Chinese name "潘柏霖" into your blog.Beacause it is very cool for a foreigner! I believe that you will have lots of Chinese friends through Blog.By the way, I like your blog design tyle,black,simple and cool!I am on your side!^_^

CF said...

Olaaaa! Como estás? Foi bom "ver-te" e deu pra perceber que te estas a divertir muito!

No outro dia deixei-te mensagem no msn, mas não sei se viste. Desculpa não ter dado para falar ao telefone, mas tínhamos ido sair na noite anterior e estava ainda a dormir quando ligaste. Mas liga de volta logo que possas!!!! Temos saudades! Beijo

Tam said...

thanks for sharing with us your exciting daily life in China Nuno!!!!!!!!!!!

you are incredibly courageous


saludos desde España (Tamara)