Tuesday, April 3, 2007

remember where u are

this is china and whether we wanted or not...this isn't any democratic country and sometimes things happen that refresh your memory about where you are exactly.

It's now been more than 2 weeks since "our" Chinese Government felt that all the blogs from Blogger.com shouldn't be accessible in their lands. Thus they simply insert it on their list of forbidden sites, hence "maybe" they feel that, at least, some blogs of bloggers may have information which cannot be access by Chinese people...which information am I referring to?...i really don't know!.....the only thing I know is that from today it's been 16 days since i can't see my own blog.


I even send an email to the Blogger supporting problems team who immediately answered: "I'm afraid that your local government has been blocking all Blog*Spot pages from being shown within that country. I'm sorry about that, but unfortunately there's not much we can do.".

and this is one of the things that refreshes your memory and make you realize where you are and what kind of government and rules applies in this country.

Therefore, I am sorry if I am not updating my blog as I wish but it makes it difficult to post something while being unable to see the layout.

Sorry for this....but this kind of situations are so above me....can't do anything!

beijinhos e abraços a todos!

2 comments:

Ana said...

Olá Lindo...
Realmente foi com algum espanto que li tua última actualização...
Engraçado, ou não, m as não fazia ideia...
Uma ideia dessas só lembra certamente o tempo de Salazar...
Pensei que estas censuras não existiam actualmente...
Enfim...
Desejo-te que tudo continue a correr bem...
É só para te mandar um beijinho, para que não penses que a tua amiga da guarda te esquece...
Lol
Jitos fofos e até um dia destes...(",)

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!