Sunday, May 13, 2007

blogs...links...keep track

hi, it's been a while since i "keep track" of the recent blog's i just added on "blogs to keep track" that you can find after the beijing's and guimarães' clocks.

all the blog are very well written and are quite interesting to follow, this way, if you wish you can have more curiosities about china! these are also blog where i take ideas of posts to write to you.

  • 66 Qing Dao Lu - blog of my yunnan-trip-mate joão alves!...he's living in shanghai...but his blog is in portuguese...
  • In Transit! - rui rapazote's blog...my friend who i spent with my february vacations and also my yunnan-trip-mate...also lives in shanghai...and his blog is in english...
  • O Desterrado em Pequim - joão medina's blog...expatriated portuguese friend in beijing...very interesting blog (i found myself quite sometimes stealing ideas for my blog)...it's in portuguese...
  • 李振藩 Bruce Lee - rui bom's blog, the last of mine yunnan-trip-mates...very funny blog, lot's of curiosities...he lives in shanghai also...in portuguese

so, from now how you can check their blog and see for yourselves...

No comments: