- the game was played in Fengtai stadium on the southwest part of the city (maybe 30km or more away from my home)
- the game was in beijing, as you know, but you hardly hardly could found a flag of the home team! (chinese market thinking!)
- in stands, there were more foreigner singing for Beijing Guo'An than chinese!
- there was a slight police intervention: 3 foreigners (Guo'An supporters) challenge a group 100 chinese that were supporting for Barcelona
- antonio and ricardo were interviewed by the chinese TV and some days after they're passing in the nation-wide TV news!
- minor details - antonio speach to chinese TV: "I'm supporting Beijing Guo'An! I don't care about Barcelona stars! We have our own stars...but i don't know their names!"; "Guo'An will win 3-0!"; "I'm a Guo'An supporter since i'm a child!"
- minor minor detail - Beijing Guo'An was founded in 1992 and antonio was born in 1983!
small note: portuguese mothers don't let your kids watch the 1st video...(higher ranked shitty portuguese words!)
a supporting shear!...or maybe not!
who says Guo'An lost 3-0 after seeing this dominance!