Saturday, October 27, 2007

surprise party in Archway...for me!!!


first of all i have to thank my chinese friends and workmates of Archway!

yesterday, my last day of internship (but i'm coming back in january) they surprised me with a surprised farewell party! they bought a cake and gave me a card signed by everyone!...i was really touched for this move!...after 9 months working with them, now i consider them my friends and it was a pleasure to work with them and to have the possibility of learning so much from them!



THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF THEM!



still i want to give a special thanks to the people i work with more:
so THANK YOU: john, alice, joy, lisa, lucy shen, horace, dillon, wendy, cher, lucy sun, susan, sheery, jacky, matthew, peng, mr. li, angela, mike, charles and henry...




...by 潘伯霖

No comments: