Thursday, May 15, 2008

do you like maltesers?..what?!?!?!

let me take you to a conversation i had in the office a month ago between me and...let's call her "little cloud"...for those you follow my blog, you know her!

nuno: so, what you're eating?
little cloud: some really nice chocolate!
nuno: yeah?!?....which one?
(and she shows me the chocolate package!)
nuno: isn't that maltesers?
little cloud: mal...what?
nuno: maltesers!!! crunchy chocolate balls!!!!...don't you know?
little cloud: mal...what?...don't know what you're talking about!...this is@@@@@@ and it's really good and famous in china, everybody likes it!
nuno: whaaaaattt??....you never heard about maltesers???...ok...i rest my case!
little cloud: wanna taste?
nuno: .....hum....don't know!

...only in china!...that's my comment! LOL


want another example?...


...see KitKat in china...or maybe not the real one!
who's saying these are similiar to the original one?...how can you tell?!?!

No comments: